Flexible X-ray inspection down to 0.35um feature size.
- Get the most information about your sample. The QuadraNT™ X-ray source and AspireFP™ detector are designed, manufactured and integrated in-house, specifically for electronics and manufacturing samples.
- Finding defects is easy thanks to over 30 advanced image enhancement filters that create clear, easy to interpret images.
Simplicity as Standard
- Ensure manufacturing compliance. Inbuilt automated tools for BGA quality analysis, bump diameter and roundness, wire sweep, solder and QFN voiding make quick work of finding defects, helping you achieve IPC-A-610 and IPC-7095 compliance.
- Minimize operator training time with with Gensys proprietary control and measurement software. All key functions are a mouse click away.
- Minimize downtime. The QuadraNT X-ray tube requires no regular maintenance or filament changes.
- Lifetime repeatability as standard. Since the filament is never changed, inspection imagery is clear and repeatable, today, tomorrow and year after year.
- Oil free. QuadraNT uses an oil free ion pump to maintain vacuum which never requires an oil change.
Quadra 5 is supported by a wide range of accessories including the µCT stage for creating 3D models with at µm level accuracy, the heated stage for recreating reflow oven conditions so solder process can be watched in real time.