- Resolve features as small as 100nm thanks to QuadraNT™, the latest generation X-ray tube from Nordson DAGE which ensures images are bright, clear and stable
- Industry leading Aspire FP detector captures 6.7 MP images at 30 fps.
- Crystal clear images are showcased on two 4K UHD monitors. Conventional HD monitors simply lack the resolution needed for 6.7 MP images.
- Reduce operator training time with Gensys proprietary control and measurement software. All key functions are a mouse click away.
- Create CT image slices quickly and easily using X-Plane, and find hard to see defects such as interfacial voids faster.
- Maintenance Free
- Minimize downtime. The QuadraNT X-ray tube requires no regular maintenance or filament changes.
- Lifetime repeatability as standard. Since the filament is never changed, inspection imagery is clear and repeatable, today, tomorrow and year after year.
- Oil free. QuadraNT uses an oil free ion pump to maintain vacuum which never requires an oil change.
Quadra 7 is supported by a wide range of accessories including the µCT stage for creating 3D models with at µm level accuracy, the heated stage for recreating reflow oven conditions so solder process can be watched in real time.