The ASSCON VP800 system has been developed especially for serial production and prototyping. Thanks to its multi-chamber design, the system can also be used for implementing close-to-production process qualifications. As the processing zone, it is possible to apply the soldering process in the VP800 system to the standard achieved by current production lines in a compact environment. Here the system especially stands out of its simple handling, enabling each user to solder high-quality modules fault-free.
- Application in laboratories for qualification and testing of soldering processes
- Creation of temperature profiles
- Safe SMT soldering of individual modules
- Close-to production process qualifications
- Soldering of very small series
- Quality control of soldering pastes and PCBs
- Module repair – unsoldering and resoldering of components
For further informations please download our product sheet in Adobe PDF-format. To read a PDF-file you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader which you can download from the Adobe website for free.