TM-500 AUTOMATIC TAPING MACHINE
The TM-500 is a multiple input pick-and-place, test, inspection and taping machine designed for high mix-low volume production environments. The flexibility of multiple inputs reduces the need for additional machines, simplifying and speeding set up and operations to deliver a fast return on investment. Options for testing, inspection, as well as 2D and 3D vision systems provide maximum flexibility, reporting and traceability functions. A touch screen interface minimizes set up and operator intervention for fast and easy functioning.
- Production output: 8-56mm width
- Minimum part sizes: 2mm x 2mm or 0805 (operator/settings dependent) Device Size Chart
- Dimensions: H 66" (100cm) x W 44" (65" with monitor arm fully extended) x D 36" (64" with input and take up reels), Weight 1200 lbs (545 kg)
- Power required: 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz AC, Air 5 SCFM at 85 PSI
- Placement speed: UPH 2000-4500 (device dependent)