THE TM-700 AUTOMATIC TAPING MACHINE
The TM-700 is a high speed rotary system capable of taping small devices up to 20K UPH. Its easily configurable design allows for up to five independent processes prior to reject binning and tape output. With its servo-controlled vertical motion, the TM-700 is able to run delicate parts through multiple processes with precise acceleration and deceleration. The TM-700 can be converted between different input media and part size as determined by configuration.
- Tape Output adjustable sizes 8-24mm
- Part size 0402 and greater (smaller sizes possible, contact V-TEK)
- Minimum part sizes: 1mm x 1mm or 0402 Device Size Chart
- Dimensions: H 82" (208cm) x W 84" (213cm) x D 34" (86cm), Weight 1200lbs (545 kg)
- Power required: 210-240 VAC, 47/63 Hz, Max current draw 8 amps, Air 15 SCFM at 80 PSI
- Up to 22,000 UPH (limited by input device and processes required prior to placement in output device)